Teacher Trainings with Brigitte Longueville with emphasis on
Restorative and Therapeutic Yoga
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Is the course taught in English or Spanish? I only speak English...(show)
The course is taught in both English and Spanish. There will be English and Spanish speaking teachers conducting classes with a live interpreter present. This is a great way to improve your language skills!
- Where do I find the course program?(show)
As each course is different, the current program will be mailed to new students a few months before the course starts.
- Where do I find the prices for the course?(show)
The prices vary for each individual course. Please contact us and we'll send you detailed pricing information.
- What are the prerequisites for participation?(show)
The only prerequisite we ask is for students to have a minimum experience of 1 year practicing yoga, in any style. To participate in a Solstice Yoga Teacher Training course, it is not so much your experience which counts, but your positive attitude towards learning new techniques.
- How does the Yoga Alliance certification / registration work?(show)
After graduation, you will receive a 'Certificate of Completion' which you can use to register at Yoga Alliance as a RYS200 certified teacher. You can read more about this certification at yogaalliance.org.
- What is the application / inscription procedure like?(show)
Upon your request, we'll send you an application form to fill out and return to us via email; this application will then be reviewed by the course director. Upon approval you will be asked to pay the inscription fee, which is the first installment towards the payment of the total tuition.
Once we receive your inscription fee your spot in the course will be confirmed.
- Are there discounts for early registration?(show)
No, but we do offer discounts for different payment methods. Please contact us for more information.
- Is it possible to pay the tuition in monthly payments?(show)
Yes, we have a payment plan in which you can pay the tuition in 5 monthly payments.
- Do I have to study or read anything before coming to the teacher training?(show)
Not necessarily. We do have a list of recommended literature, but these are optional.
If you still have questions or concerns about the course, please don't hesitate to contact us.