Yoga Vacation Retreats on the Beach
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Where is the retreat held?(show)
The retreats take place in the eco-chic 'Las 3 Marķas' center in San Agustinillo Beach, on the beautiful Oaxacan coast in South Mexico.
- To which airport do I fly?(show)
The nearest airport is Huatulco (airport code HUX). You can also fly to Puerto Escondido (PXM) airport. From there you can take a taxi or shared taxi to San Agustinillo.
- In which language does Brigitte teach?(show)
Because retreats always have a nice mix of international participants Brigitte teaches in both English and Spanish simultaneously.
- What does a tipical retreat day look like?(show)
- 5:30 am - Tea
- 6:00 - 7:00 am - Meditation & Pranayama
- 7:00 - 8:00 am - Breakfast
- 8:00 - 11:30 am - Asanas
- 12:00 pm - Lunch
- Afternoons are free
- Why is dinner not included?(show)
Experience learned that many students prefer to dine out, trying different restaurants nearby, in group or alone, walking the beach in the cool hours of the day. We believe that this provides a more diverse and free experience.
Anyway, if you don't feel like going out you can order dinner a la carte at Las 3 Marias' restaurant.
- How experienced do I have to be to come to the retreat?(show)
Our yoga sessions are focussed on activating and restoring your body in accordance to your abilities. In other words: Welcome everyone!
If you still have questions or concerns about the course, please don't hesitate to contact us.